The NWFA Wood Flooring Expo is officially underway in Tampa, Florida. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend valuable education sessions, network, learn valuable tips and tools from the experts, and be among the first to see the latest products and trends in wood flooring.
“In-person meetings are back, and there has never been a better time to reconnect, plan for the future, and explore new ways to expand your business,” says Michael Martin, NWFA president and CEO. “This year, we’re focused on giving attendees the information and tools they need to grow and thrive in a business environment that remains uncertain.”
The 2022 NWFA Expo runs from April 12-14, and will feature:
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business, and stay ahead of market trends. Listen to the NWFA Real Answers Podcast for a sneak preview of Craig Leary’s Business Plan Workshop and Leon B. Resnick’s Succession Planning & Combating New Tax Proposals: Assuring the Successful Continuation of Your Company.
- Brian Beakler will present “Industry Issues in a Post-Covid World,” covering the impacts of war, COVID-19, inflation, supply chain issues, worker shortages, and more.
- Keynote presentation from the Bowtie Economist, Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D.
- Numerous networking opportunities
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- Announcement of NWFA’s “Wood Floor of the Year” winners
Visit nwfaexpo.org for full details including the event schedule.