Horizon Forest Products is a rapidly growing company that delivers established customer service and flooring knowledge to each new market they enter. Horizon continues to flourish as one of the top wholesale distributors in the Southeast and Texas, and we are excited to write more chapters of our story. We look forward to many more years of helping our customers achieve the success that they deserve, and we would love to have you with us on this journey!
We are searching for a highly self-motivated, ambitious inside/outside sales professional to join our team. You need to be enthusiastic while generating leads and meeting sales goals. This is your opportunity to make a huge impact on the company’s continued growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in an assigned territory
- Monitors competition by gathering information on competing products
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meeting, workshops and conventions
- Identifies and locates new customers through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls
- Develops and implements effective sales strategy to drive sales
- Applies knowledge of the field and products features to match products to the needs of the customers
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales and/or service agreements, prepares contracts and submits orders
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, manager and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent sales and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
For more information, please contact email@example.com.