The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announced its 2019 Board of Directors at its Wood Flooring Expo in Fort Worth, Texas. The NWFA’s Board of Directors is the governing body of the NWFA and is responsible for its management and operations.
The Board consists of officers and directors, each of whom is voted into office by the NWFA membership. Ex-Officio Directors are appointed by the board to serve one-year terms.
The NWFA 2019 Board of Directors is as follows:
- Chairman: Craig Dupra, Installers Warehouse | Rochester, New York
- Vice Chairman: Julie Russell, Glitsa, a division of Rudd Company | Seattle, Washington
- Secretary: Mike Welch, E.J. Welch Company | Earth City, Missouri
- Treasurer: Steve Brattin, SVB Wood Floor Service | Grandview, Missouri
- Past Chairman: Chris Zizza, C&R Flooring Inc. | Westwood, Massachusetts
- Directors: Brenda Cashion, Swiff-Train Company | Houston, Texas
Dan Natkin, Mannington Mills | Salem, New Jersey
Barbara Titus, Sheoga Hardwood Flooring | Middlefield, Ohio
Jesse Joyce, Middle Tennessee Lumber Co. | Burns, Tennessee
Kevin Murphy, Mullican Flooring | Johnson City, Tennessee
Kirk Roberts, Bona US | Englewood, Colorado
- Ex-Officios: Lenny Hall, Endurance Floor Company, Inc. | West Park, Florida
Greg Blanke, Boardwalk Hardwood Flooring | St. Louis, Missouri