The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announced the winners of its 2019 Wood Floor of the Year contest during the Wood Flooring Expo held in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Wood Floor of the Year Awards were developed to encourage and recognize innovative craftsmanship and design in wood flooring installations. Since the program began in 1990, more than 200 awards have been presented to NWFA member companies throughout the United States and Canada, as well as in Russia and Finland.
All entries in the competition featured flooring installations completed between January 2018 and January 2019.
A panel of judges comprised of technical advisory committee members and industry leaders, evaluated the individual categories. The NWFA membership voted on all entries to recognize the Members’ Choice winner.
Recipients of the 2019 Wood Floor of the Year awards are as follows:
- Members’ Choice: Artistic Floors by Design | Parker, Colorado
- Best Circular/Curved Application: Artistic Floors by Design | Parker, Colorado
- Best Color & Finish Application: Diamond Wood Floors | Dearing, Georgia
- Best Parquetry/Inlay Application: Atelier Passe Partout | Mechelen, Belgium
- Best Restoration Makeover: Brookens Wood Floors | Springfield, Illinois
- Best Textured Wood Application: Four Board Wood Works | Louisville, Kentucky
- Best Use of Technology: Czar Floors | Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Best of Social Media: Cincinnati Floor & Window Coverings | Loveland, Ohio