A Marketing Planning Master Class is being offered this month by marketing consultant and Hardwood Floors magazine writer, Katrina Olson.
Planning isn’t about predicting the future, it’s about setting regular goals, tracking your progress, and adapting as you learn more about your customers. And that’s the essence of marketing planning. In just one 90‐minute session a week (for 4 weeks), participants will learn and apply a step‐by‐step marketing planning process that will take your career and your company to the next level.
DATE: Wednesdays, beginning January 9, 2019 (for 4 weeks)
TIME: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM Central Time (online)
REGISTER ONLINE: https://katrinaolson.com/training/marketing-plan/
Why should your company have a Marketing Plan?
- Companies with a written marketing plan see 30% faster growth than those that don’t have a plan.
- A disciplined, strategic marketing plan greatly increases your chances of success.
- A well thought-out marketing plan ensures that marketing objectives are aligned with business and sales goals.
- It keeps you focused on business goals, not the next “shiny object” or daily fire.
- New technologies are added when needed, when the investment is planned and justified.
- A plan helps you establish tasks and timelines based on clearly defined objectives.
See flyer for additional details.