Why Work for European Flooring/Khayeri?
Looking for a career with a company who has an opportunity for your professional growth? Then we are interested in you. At European Flooring/Khayeri you will collaborate with an exclusive customer base and with a team that values high end luxury flooring. You will be mentored by an entrepreneur who brings a wealth of knowledge and creativity.
European Flooring’s mission is to be the Canadian flooring industry leader in premium engineered hardwood flooring. We are driven by a deep commitment to operational excellence, and a passion for creating a uniquely positive customer experience. We are proud of our supplier partners and of our team. Together we provide exceptional value in every product category that we offer.
Khayeri is Canada’s premier curator of beautiful flooring. As the base of every room’s décor, Khayeri knows that great design starts from the ground up laying foundation for the visual tone of the space. Influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and drawing design inspiration from around the world – including remarkable destinations like Copenhagen, the Palace of Versailles, SoHo and Verona – Khayeri creates extraordinary collection of the most fashionable and expertly crafted luxury engineered flooring.
This Architectural & Design Sales Consultant role is accountable for developing a sales strategy consisting of a plan that positions European Flooring/Khayeri brand to gain a competitive advantage. This position is critical in creating brand awareness, particularly in the construction industry and consulting to a high-end clientele. This position reports to the owner and supports them with interfacing with customer base on projects and delivering the highest of quality at all times to ensure objectives are realized.
- Meet with stakeholders to introduce product benefits and advantages
- Prepare and execute sales strategies
- Reach sales goals by their deadlines and execute corrective measure when sales results deviate from plan
- Find prospective customers and new target segment to market product
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and networking with associations to promote product
- Proactively prospect architects, interior designers and condominium developers
- Monitor the market and remain current with the latest innovation of products
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules and customer solutions
- Recommend change in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive landscape
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating issues, developing solutions and preparing reports
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing industry publications, establishing personal networks and participating in manufacturing associations
- Provide historical information by maintaining records on area and customer’s sales
- Ensure correct usage of Sales Force CRM and other sales application
- Maintain great client relationship and rapport and ability to deal with unique requests for clients in a professional and timely manner
- Liaises with installers, trades and construction people to ensure timeliness and quality are maintained as per customer expectations
- Negotiation: Build trust and strong support to push sales forward and develop win/win solutions.
- Relationships Building: Serve honorably and establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally (architects, interior designers and Condominium developers) to achieve the sales objectives.
- Results Orientation: Ability to focus on desired sales targets, and the means by which they are achieved.
- Innovation: Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions or products that meets current and future needs.
- Customer Service: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients and partners to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective verbal and written communication.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Integrity: Display honesty and transparency that exhibits the values and mission of European Flooring.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in C-Level sales success
- History of generating $1M+ in sales annually with proven track record to attain and surpass sales targets
- Minimum of 3 years’ out bound sales experience in the residential interior finishes industry, with architects, interior designers and builders and developers
- Great relationship builder who establishes strong alliances with trades and vendors
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to handle high volume of activity
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote, etc)
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma in business or economic studies considered an asset
- Works with all different people and has patience in dealing with changes
- Must have a vehicle in order to travel
HOURS, LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
- 40 Hours per week and varies depending on project timelines
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- On the road visiting customers and 1 day in North York, Ontario Showroom
- We offer a competitive base salary and an attractive commission and bonus structure. Eligible for benefits; including mileage allowance, health and dental.
Please apply ONLY through HR@europeanflooring.ca and outline your salary expectations if you are interested in this role. We thank all applicants in advance and only candidates that qualify will be contacted. Appreciate your interest in European Flooring and wish you all the best with your job search.