The NWFA offers so many different benefits that, chances are, you’ve been missing out on some. Don’t let your membership go to waste – the NWFA continually looks for new ways to support industry professionals. Here a just a few:
- NWFA University – Not only does the NWFA offer in-person training, but online training is available as well. With NWFAU, you can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule.
- Hardwood Floors Magazine – The official magazine published by the NWFA allows you to stay up-to-date on all things hardwood flooring. With stories about industry leaders, product innovations, business best practices, and more, HFM is your one-stop wood flooring resource.
- Wood Flooring Expo – NWFA’s Expo is the only trade show anywhere dedicated exclusively to wood flooring. Every year, NWFA Expo brings together professionals from around the globe to learn, network, and improve their businesses.
- Technical Resources – NWFA offers a live, toll-free, technical hotline manned by experienced wood flooring professionals to help you resolve job site issues, Monday –Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, Central. After hours, resources are accessible online.
- Professional Searches – Whether you’re looking for a product to buy and/or sell, or a consumer is looking for products and/or contractors to install them, NWFA provides a comprehensive resource for the industry.
Best of all, all these services, and more, are available to you as an NWFA member. Learn more at http://www.nwfa.org/member-services.aspx.