BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for two Territory Sales Representatives –New York Region & Northern CA Region. Both positions are virtual roles but need to be located in these regions in order to meet with customers.
The Territory Sales Representatives will be responsible for supporting Territory Management efforts selling full product offering of Bostik Hardwood, Ceramic & Surface Preparation Systems for the Construction & Consumer Business Unit.
- Responsible for supporting Territory Managers efforts to meet Annual Sales Plan
- Execute Territory and Key Account initiatives set forth by Territory Manager.
- Support daily customer needs for samples, complaint handling, and general administration.
- Support Territory Managers efforts with product training and value added efforts with channel partners.
- Support the execution strategy with product launches.
- Support National and Regional demand creation initiatives such as promotions and maximize their value through steady communication and metrics.
- Understand key trends in local markets, distributors and DSR’s.
- Conduct product demo’s in accordance with TM’s growth initiatives
- Execute and follow up with Bostik Specifications program within territory creating down channel demand.
- Maintain critical contacts, account details, critical conversations, supporting Territory Manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business or related field preferred
- MUST HAVE 3+ Years of Experience in Sales or Marketing
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- A passion to roll up your sleeves and conduct engaging, hands-on, product demonstrations.
- Positive, resourceful, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational agility.
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Able to Travel 50% of the time
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Familiar with selling through distribution preferred
Interested candidates should contact Jill Bogdanovic at email@example.com.