Regional Sales Manager (Southern Region)
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to add to our Construction & Consumer Business Unit for the Americas Southern Region.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a highly effective sales team focused on achieving regional sales objectives in line with corporate goals.
- This position will mentor, coach, and develop all personnel on team through leadership, accountability, and by example
- Build strategic sales plans and actions to consistently achieve sales plan.
- Support Marketing plan and yearly business directives
- Establish effective relationships and collaborate with other departments to address key business issues and opportunities
- This person will be responsible to foster and develop relationships with stake holders with key accounts
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring, and training sales agents to achieve regional goals
- The Regional Sales Manager will monitor team’s performance to goal, analyze and report on the team’s performance on a routine basis. He/She will travel extensively to develop the team as well as key business opportunities.
- This position will manage relationships with other intercompany functions to ensure appropriate resources are available and focused to support selling objectives and the growth/profitability of the Pro-Sales Group.
- This person will be reside and participate in the monthly SMLT team.
- Support the National Accounts Group by providing local service in support of national retail store growth programs.
- Minimum four-year degree in Business or Marketing is required.
- Minimum 5 years successful experience managing a sales team is required.
- Strong analytical skills that coincide with the ability to implement complex selling strategies and plans is required.
- Strong computer skills(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Excellent communication skills for group presentations, customer sales presentations, and intercompany written and verbal communications is required.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with distribution accounts is required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with financial reports, forecasting, and other key data reporting tools.
- This position requires up to 75% travel and can be based in the field or at the corporate headquarters.
About Bostik – Smart Adhesives:
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives – enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Interested candidates should apply to https://bostik.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?JobID=5381180
Contact Jill Bogdanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org with interest or inquiry.