Loba-Wakol, LLC is a leading building product manufacturer primarily in the flooring installation, finish, and maintenance industry. We are seeking a digital marketing specialist with experience creating dynamic and engaging video and photo content for posting across web and social platforms. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge base of video and photo production including producing, shooting, editing and graphic design, with a focus on social media video trends. This role requires the person to be able to work independently while collaborating with our marketing and sales team.
• Ideate, produce, shoot, and edit creative and engaging video content for both internal and
external customer use.
• Develop and implement digital video marketing strategy.
• Film and edit Loba-Wakol community and sponsored events
• Create eye catching thumbnails for videos
• Post videos to YouTube and various social media sites with quality descriptions
• Maintain internal digital library
• Operate and maintain all video filming equipment and lighting
• Interview individuals for testimonial video content
• Develop all graphics needed for video content
• Responsible for photo content for all print and digital material
• On an ongoing basis, measure, and report performance of all marketing activities to include providing analytics on digital sites.
• Constantly develop skills and explore new creative techniques
• Communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment
• Travel is required for on site filming and photo shoots
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
• At least 3 years of experience creating various types of media for posting across web and social platforms.
• Experience with video and photo production
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop
• Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube etc., and what content is popular on those platforms.
• Must be flexible to work some evenings for events and travel occasionally to film content
• Adept at design conventions, and post-production process
• Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment
• Must be willing to travel
• Must pass pre-employment screens
• Experience posting to YouTube as well as creating thumbnails in photoshop
• Highly experienced in taking creative ideas and translating them to visual
• Highly experienced in shooting with HD Professional equipment
• Advanced knowledge of non-linear software including Adobe Premiere Pro
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of video formats, codecs, transcoding
Skills for Success
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and
• Must be able to take design project from concept to completion
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers
• Must organize personal workflows so projects are easily shared between teammates
• Must exhibit professionalism as it relates to budget management and meeting deadlines
• Must adapt, with minimal advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted, and work is accomplished.
• Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills.
Interested applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com.