AHF Products has partnered with Embello, Inc., a marketing platform dedicated to the home and design industry, to showcase 12 top designers’ fantasy rooms in its second annual virtual showhouse, Living by Design. This platform demonstrates what’s new and next in-home design. In addition to seeing AHF flooring brands, visitors to the virtual showhouse will see brands and products in an array of home categories, including home organization, artwork, landscape, and lighting, and both indoor and outdoor furnishings.
The showhouse is digitally set in a traditional new build in Brentwood, California, and can be toured virtually by design professionals and enthusiasts. The 12 designers selected for the project planned, designed, and curated each individual space that comprises the 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath West Coast setting, complete with pool, outdoor dining, and sunroom.
Top-tier designers and influencers provided a diverse array of design perspectives—and a combined 6.5M+ Instagram followers—to create a shoppable showcase experience for consumers and industry insiders alike.
Some of the AHF floors featured are:
- Dining Room – Bruce® America’s Best Choice™ White Oak Solid Hardwood in Dune Trail
- Guest Bathroom – Bruce® Dundee® Oak Solid Hardwood in Marsh View, Splendid Harmony, and Autumn Forest
- Kitchen – Hartco® Prime Harvest™ Oak Engineered Hardwood in Mystic Taupe
- Great Room – LM Flooring® Hermitage™ White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Georgetown
- Great Room – LM Flooring® Solano™ White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Villier
- Primary Bedroom – LM Flooring® The Reserve™ White Oak Engineered Hardwood in Lincoln
The LBDSH lives on its own dedicated website which features an interactive home tour allowing consumers and designers to tour every space in detail. To tour the showhouse, visit livingbydesignshowhouse.com.