The NWFA Wood Flooring Expo is officially underway in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend valuable education sessions, network, learn valuable tips and tools from the experts, and be among the first to see the latest products and trends in wood flooring.
“This year’s Expo theme is ‘Make it Happen,’ and attending is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the industry’s best, network with peers, and explore the latest trends and innovations,” says Michael Martin, CEO and president of NWFA. “Attendees will not only have the chance to learn and grow professionally but also experience the unique charm and hospitality of Milwaukee.”
The 2023 NWFA Expo runs from May 2-4, and will feature:
- Pre-Expo Symposium: Stump the Wood Doctor, with Dr. Eugene Wengert. Read more or listen to the NWFA Wood Talk podcast interview with Dr. Wengert.
- 20+ hours of education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business, and stay ahead of market trends.
- Road Rally Party at the legendary Harley-Davidson Museum
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Two days of new product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- Announcement of NWFA’s “Wood Floor of the Year” winners
More information can be found by viewing: