Earlier this fall, PID Floors hosted an Environmental Roundtable Discussion. Held at PID’s flagship showroom in Manhattan, the company said it was their hope to gather a multidisciplinary panel of experts together for a conversation about the urgent topics regarding the environment and sustainability in the hardwood flooring, architecture, and design industries, and far beyond.
A video of the Environmental Roundtable Discussion is now available. Click here to watch.
Panelists who participated in the conversation included:
- John Forbes, NWFA
- Keith Christman, Decorative Hardwoods Association
- Dana Cole, Hardwood Federation
- Joseph Klaynberg, Wonder Works
- Anna Laura Bariletti, Capri Holdings
- Andrew Graceffa, SOCOTEC
- Florence Reed, Sustainable Harvest International
- Ilya Meltser, PID Floors
- Susan Kaplan, HLW
- Karen Asprea, Karen Asprea Studio
- Joel B. Cutler, Attorney
- Josh Hosen, Capital Testing
- Tom Kain, FSC
PID Floors said the wide-ranging discussion with the panel exceeded their expectations, and that the company walked away from the event with a sense of reinvigorated purpose and inspiration to continue its mission.