Registration is now open for the 2022 NWFA Wood Flooring Expo, being held April 12-14 in Tampa, Florida, at the Tampa Convention Center. The NWFA Wood Flooring Expo is the largest trade show and conference worldwide dedicated exclusively to real wood flooring.
“In-person meetings are back, and there has never been a better time to reconnect, plan for the future, and explore new ways to expand your business,” says NWFA president & CEO, Michael Martin. “This year, we’re focused on giving attendees the information and tools they need to grow and thrive in a business environment that remains uncertain.”
The 2022 NWFA Expo will feature:
- More than 20 speakers
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business, and stay ahead of market trends
- Keynote presentation from the Bowtie Economist, Dr. Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D.
- Pre-show workshop on succession planning and proposed tax changes
- Live demonstrations
- Numerous networking opportunities
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- NWFA Certified Professionals Pre-Expo Symposium
- Announcement of Hardwood Floors Magazine’s “Wood Floor of the Year” winners
For more information about registering to attend, please visit nwfaexpo.org.