Flooring America/Flooring Canada announced the appointment of six new members to its Advisory Council. The Advisory Council provides insight and guidance on programs, products, and short and long-term planning from the perspective of the retailers in their regions and communicate back to their fellow members about the strategies, details and benefits of current and future offerings from the co-op.
The new Advisory Council members are:
- Vylett Cross of Ed’s Flooring America in Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Casey Dillabaugh of Dillabaugh’s Flooring America & Design in Boise, Idaho
- Bobby Merideth of Flooring America in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bonnie Modling Fenwick of Flooring America of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jana Flory of Kring’s Interiors in Lawrence, Kansas
- Ed Smith of Poiema Flooring America in Kalispell, Montana
The fourteen-member Council meets periodically throughout the year to advise senior management and help shape the direction of programs developed by the flooring retailer cooperative.