The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) and the North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) recently announced the lineup of speakers for the 2021 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention. The organizations shared that these speakers will lead sessions on the latest trends in leadership, economics, marketing, sales, and technology.
- Dirk Beveridge is the founder of UnleashWD and is a leading advocate of change and innovation in distribution. During his keynote session, he will share inspirational stories and lessons from the COVID-19 era that are bound to inspire future generations of distribution leaders.
- Robert Tucker is the founder and president of Innovation Resource Consulting Group and a renowned global futurist with a client list that includes over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies. Tucker’s fast-paced session will unleash the forward-thinker in all attendees and touch on the driving forces of change.
- Scott Klososky is a founding partner of Future Point of View and specializes in assisting business leaders see the world in new ways through his speaking, consulting, and books. Klososky’s presentation will help attendees gain a clear picture of the future of cybersecurity.
- Mike Regan is the president of TranzAct Technologies and has great authority within the world of logistics. During Regan’s session, he will help attendees identify the inefficiencies in their supply chains and how they can be corrected.
- Christopher Wallace is the president and co-founder of InnerView Group, a marketing consulting firm that helps companies align their brand and product stories with their customer-facing employees. Wallace plans to use his expertise to help distribution partners understand how customer expectations have changed during the pandemic and the overall power of customer experience.
- Brian Beaulieu of ITR Economics has been a long-time distribution favorite. Beaulieu will deliver a presentation that focuses on the opportunities and risks ahead in terms of government initiatives, consumer trends, market opportunities, labor issues, and production costs.
Fore more details about this year’s speakers, or to register for the event, visit www.distributorconvention.org.