Mannington Mills has introduced its new hardwood lines for Spring 2021:
- Kodiak: This sustainably harvested plantation white teak species comes in planks that are 5”-wide, with lengths up to 4’. Colors include: champagne, rye, autumn, and fawn.
- Mountain View XL: Mountain View XL is a 6 ½” -wide, 7’-long update that features artisan hand scraping and hand staining. Available colors include autumn, bark, fawn, and smoke; and two new, lighter Nordic influenced colors – champagne and platinum.
- Park City: Park City is a 7 ½”- wide sliced white oak product with lengths up to 7′ long.
- Forest Park: Forest Park is a 7.5″-wide plank, premium sliced face hickory with extra-long lengths up to 7′ long. Forest Park’s four colors are twig, sunbeam, natural, and trail.
- Sanctuary: This European white oak features an ultra-matte finish that highlights the soft, natural character of the wood. Sanctuary’s planks are 5/8” thick, 9.5”- wide and up to 7′ long with a 4mm thick face. This series features six colors: driftwood, dune, fresh air, oyster, sea salt, and shell.
All Mannington hardwood floors feature the scratch protection wear layer, ScratchResist, which helps to keep hardwood floors looking newer longer. According to the company’s website, Mannington’s in-house styling team researches global trends to bring exclusive designs to each product line. In addition, the company said it is proud of its sourcing processes, and all Mannington hardwood products are Lacey Act compliant, CARB/TSCA Title VI compliant, and FloorScore certified.