Royal City Paints has an immediate opening for a seasoned wood flooring professional to join our sales team and grow our business across Ontario.
We have partnered with a leading European floor finish and cleaning products manufacturer to provide unique and quality products across Eastern Canada. This position is a perfect opportunity for someone to utilize their skills and knowledge of the wood floor finishing industry and be a key member of our team to grow this segment. Your input and thoughts will shape the business.
Royal City Paints is a privately held Canadian company that has experienced tremendous growth since our inception in 1983. Royal City Paints provides outstanding customer service through providing quality brands, expert advice and quick deliveries across Ontario through our 4 locations. The products we represent include wood finishes, abrasives, personal safety supplies, wood touch up and repair products, and equipment.
• Demonstrable prior success in selling finishes to professional wood floor finishers and to Canadian distributors of wood floor finishes OR a sales-oriented floor finisher with extensive experience in floor sanding and site application of wood coatings on floors
• Knowledge of the properties and performance criteria of the latest in wood floor coatings technology focusing on water base coatings and penetrating oils
• Must be able to sand and finish a floor without assistance to demonstrate the products
• Experience in determining and remedying common surface preparation, coating application and common product abuse issues that may arise at a jobsite
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work and prioritize tasks in a quick multi-tasking environment
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office and have good computer skills to prepare presentations, correspondence and reports
• Good public speaking skills to make presentations to individuals and/or small groups
• Excellent communication skills in the English language including speaking and writing and reading / comprehension.
• Ability to lift to 32kg
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel across Ontario for on-site customer technical support/training
• Full time employment • Great base salary with unlimited growth through performance bonuses
• Premium Benefits after six months employment
• Use of company vehicle for business activities
• Tools such as a computer and phone for company use
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org