Wood Resources International and the Western Forestry and Conservation Association will host the 7th Mapping the Course Conference on January 23, 2020 in Vancouver, WA.
This one-day conference features in-depth discussions and analysis on forest products market challenges, opportunities, threats and issues in Western North America for 2020 and beyond. Industry experts from the U.S. and Canada will address topics such as:
- Opportunities and Stressors for the North American Forest Industry in 2020
- Outlook for Sawlog and Pulpwood Prices in Western US and Western Canada
- US Federal Land Issues in 2020
- Strategic Issues for the US PNW Timberlands in 2020
- Why and Where to Invest in Timberlands in North America – A Focus on the US Northwest
For the full program and to register, please visit the Western Forest Industry Conference 2020 website.