Bona has released its 2020 training schedule for the Bona Sand and Finish Training Schools. This full, three-day training is ideal for hardwood floor contractors, distributors, retailers and inspectors.
“This year we’ve condensed the training school schedule to run three days rather than four days. Attendees still receive the same valuable education and training from top-rated Bona System experts but in a more streamlined schedule flow,” said Dee Lenston, professional sales training manager, Bona US. “Our goal is to allow attendees to get back to business faster yet with a new level of knowledge and understanding of the best practices in hardwood floor renovation.”
The Bona Sand and Finish Training School teaches attendees how to improve technical skills including all the elements related to the entire hardwood floor sand, stain and finish process. The training features large, panel-size floors for full hands-on training as well as sales and marketing techniques to help grow a business.
The training cost is $199 per person which includes three days of training and lunches as well as one dinner. Attendees receive $1,000 worth of free product (per company) in addition to an opportunity to network and learn from industry peers.
The Bona Sand and Finish Training Schools are held at various Bona Regional Training Centers across the U.S., Carpenter’s Training Center in Canada or the National Wood Floor Association (NWFA) facility. The schedule is as follows:
- January 8-10 | Toronto, ONT
- January 22-24 | Delta, BC (Vancouver)
- February 5-7 | Addison, TX
- February 12-14 | San Jose, CA
- February 26-28 | Englewood, CO
- March 18-20 | Monroe, NC
- April 1-3 | Manalapan, NJ
- April 8-10 | Madison, WI
- April 22-24 | Marietta, GA
- May 6-8 | Nashville, TN
- May 27-29 | Chesterfield, MO
- June 3-5 | Kirkland, WA
- June 17-19 | Toronto, ONT
- July 15-17 | Addison, TX
- August 12-14 | Calgary, AB
- August 26-28 | Englewood, CO
- September 2-4 | Manalapan, NJ
- September 16-18 | Monroe, NC
- October 7-9 | Madison, WI
- October 21-23 | Marietta, GA
- November 4-6 | Nashville, TN
- December 9-11 | Kirkland, WA
How do i sign up for Calgary Alberta class Aug 12th to 15th
Here’s a link to Bona’s site that should help.
Thanks for reaching out to HFM.
Don’t y’all also have a class in Monroe NC around may
is the class for Addison tx still available?