Company Name: Palo Duro Hardwoods
Position for Posting: Northern Colorado Territory Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-driven territory manager to maintain customer relationships and increase sales revenues in the Northern Colorado area.
The ideal territory manager is a goal-driven individual with outstanding sales, organization, and analytical skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands our customer needs and strives to meet and exceed them.
- Understand and execute every aspect of the sales process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining all existing customer accounts
- Using various methods to source new customers such as door to door, cold calling, presentations, etc.
- Traveling to customers and potential customers to provide them with information and support
- Calculating quotes, taking orders, and closing the sale
- Use pre-determined monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals to maintain territory performance. The territory manager should report weekly to the management team with updates on the status of goals.
- Be willing to assist in establishing sales objectives for the assigned territory and ensure sales activities comply with established procedures, policies, and practices.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management team on industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact the sales and overall business.
- Ensure that customer showrooms are stocked with current displays and samples.
- Respond to warranty and claim issues in a timely manner while ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable of their responsibilities.
- Collaborate with management, marketing, and other sales representatives to develop strategic product promotions.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or sales experience
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s diverse business and product lines
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills to help promote new and existing products
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.