Company Name: Palo Duro Hardwoods
Position for Posting: Lägler North America Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven person who thrives both on an individual level and in a team-based work environment. This candidate should have an outgoing personality while also being able to pay close attention to detail. The inside sales representative must communicate with customers on a daily basis through a variety of platforms, ensuring a thorough and seamless buying experience.
- Support current and potential customers by providing expert product knowledge and general customer assistance
- Make outbound phone calls to new customer leads
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Educate customers on the benefits of Lägler products using presentations and promotions in order to close sales
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and all necessary departments
- Perform in-house Practical Sanding Technology (PST®) classes and trainings
- Perform out-of-house Practical Sanding Technology (PST®) classes and trainings
- Travel to partner locations to set up product demonstrations
- Supply management with reports and feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Proven sales experience
- Computer skills a must, familiarity with Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Must be highly personable and willing to work with various customer personalities
The inside sales representative should have a high school diploma or GED. Three years of sales experience preferred.
Primarily an office environment with some travel. Occasional assistance in warehouse may be required.
Contact email@example.com for more information.