This position will be responsible for growing top line sales, profit and market share for the DuraSeal Brands of the Commercial Business Unit of Consumer Brands North America and the customer(s) within an assigned territory. This position will also be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of business plans to expand and develop new business opportunities; achieving results by capitalizing on product, pricing and promotion opportunities; position will also work with other cross functional teams and will utilize CRM for sales planning. Additional responsibilities include proforma analysis, P&L analysis, budget management, key negotiations and line reviews.
Prior experience in sales required. This position also requires communication, problem solving, strong time management, presentation and leadership skills. Prior experience with financial reports & P&L analysis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field is preferred.
Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.