Field Supervisor- Hard Surface Flooring Installations
DeSitter Flooring is an award winning, 3rd generation family owned business founded in 1920. We are looking for a Field Supervisor – Hard Surface Flooring candidate to join our growing team. The individual should demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to be forward thinking, a great team player and the willingness to pursue excellence.
The Hard Surface Flooring Field Supervisor is responsible for the overall installation management of all Hardwood / Custom Refinishing, LVP / LVT & Laminate projects while overseeing installers and troubleshooting problems.
The general duties required of this position include, but is not limited to:
- Pre-Sale Assessment and visit to job site in order to assist with quoting installation labor on the more complex jobs.
- Pre-install job site assessments to be sure the site is ready for installation.
- Final walk through — “Punch list” with client/builder and immediate follow thru with installer to resolve issues toward job completion.
- Occasionally required to use your own installation skills to resolve installation or repair issues when there are no other options available.
- Vetting of new installers – Site visits required to spot check installers and the quality of their installation skills.
- Provide installation guidance and training to those installers needing improvement.
- Research installation materials / procedures for various hard surface flooring installs.
The required skills to be a successful in this position are:
- At least 5+ years managing and /or performing professional hard surface flooring installations that include hardwood installations /refinishing and LVP / LVT
- At least 3 years of Supervisory experience on job sites.
- Experience reading in reading blue prints or tile diagrams is required
- Strong Organizational and Communication skills
We provide a competitive base salary $60K + quarterly bonus on performance with full benefits to include health insurance, paid vacation and 401K (w/company match).
If you have the above-mentioned skills, and you are serious about making a real change, please send your resume to Jeff Rosak – VP of Sales & Operations email@example.com. To learn more about us go to www.desitterflooring.com.
DeSitter Flooring takes great pride in providing a “five star” experience to our customers from start to finish. Our success comes from the help of our talented people and the core values we instill throughout our organization.