The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) announced the organization’s Board of Directors for 2018. The NAFCD Board is comprised of industry
executives from both distributor and supplier member firms that handle all types of floor covering materials, related products and accessories.
“We are excited to kick off the new year with such a strong volunteer leadership team,” said NAFCD Executive Vice President, Kevin Gammonley. “I am confident that this year’s Board of Directors will positively impact NAFCD’s mission and help to continue the positive momentum NAFCD is experiencing in membership growth, Convention participation and value creation for our members.”
The 2018 NAFCD Board of Directors includes:
- President: David Powell, Erickson’s Flooring & Supply Co., Ferndale, MI
- President-Elect: Steve McKenna, McKenna Distribution Ltd., Regina, SK
- Treasurer: Geoff Work, The R.A. Siegel Company, Mableton, GA
- Immediate Past-President: Heidi Cronin, The Cronin Company, Portland, OR
- Distributor Directors: Sven Johnson, Taiga Building Products, Calgary, AB; Dunn Rasbury, A&M Supply, Maretta, GA; Shane Richmond, Fishman Flooring Solutions, Baltimore, MD; David Schmelzer, Lanham Hardwood, Louisville, KY; AJ Warne, Abraham Linc, Bridgeport, WV.
- Supplier Directors: Joe Cavanaugh, Tarkett, Salon, OH; Mike Croes, Sika USA, Lyndhurst, NJ; Mark Johnson, Traxx Corporation, Pomona, CA; Russ Rogg, Metro Floors, Norwalk, CT; Rich Willett, United States Gypsum Company, Chicago, IL; Zack Zehner, Mannington, Salem, NJ.