Bona US is always seeking qualified and highly motivated individuals. Starting a career at Bona provides the opportunity to work for a company with strong purpose and values, a concern for the environment and a goal of enriching lives.
Our Purpose: Enriching Lives and Unleashing Potential. One Employee, One Customer, One Floor at a time.
Our Core Values : Professional, Concerned, Respect, Innovation
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) matches
- Vacation and personal time package that provides a work/life balance. We work hard, and we also play hard.
- Career advancement opportunities
- The chance to work with a leading, global manufacturer impacting the lives and homes of our customers on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to be innovative, challenged and part of an emerging company and the start of something big!
About the Tech and Training Specialist Role:
The Technical and Training Specialist is responsible for providing technical and hands-on training and demonstrations, and educating professional hardwood floor contractors, distributors, colleagues and consumers on Bona’s complete line of machines, abrasives, adhesives, stains, finishes and maintenance products. This position is also responsible for providing technical phone and email support, facilitating Bona’s contractor training schools, testing products and providing customer support throughout the organization and industry. Individuals are also required to stay up-to-date on the evolving technical knowledge for industry products, regulations and trends.
Minimum of a high school diploma; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
(Preferred) Formal training and experience in hardwood floor installation and maintenance, technical support, and/or sales. Ability to work with hands.
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, organizational skills, and be goal-oriented.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication, and group presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel as needed (approx. 50%)
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 80 pounds
- Provide accurate technical support via the phone and email for all customer inquiries.
- Keep detailed documentation of all support interactions via SAP C4C process.
- Train and educate hardwood floor contractors, distributors and other industry professionals.
- Facilitate, lead and/or assist with Bona Training Schools (4-Day, BCCP, Distributor, Advanced).
- Assist in the testing of products and the reporting of results in a timely and conclusive manner.
- Support the hardwood floor industry, Bona sales teams, and related events and activities; including, but not limited to trade shows, industry training schools, and Bona regional training center activities.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of industry products, regulations and trends.
- Review current operating procedures, identify areas of improvement, and implement more effective measures as needed.
- Develop new operating processes as they pertain to daily technical support and training activities.
- Develop mutually beneficial, respectful and effective relationships with peers to ensure seamless coordination between departments, maximize synergy, and maintain a shared vision, strategy and focus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job Type: Full-time