Mohawk Finishing Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of professional wood touch up, repair and finishing products for the furniture, cabinet and flooring markets. Mohawk offers the highest quality wood coatings and finishing products, furniture polishes and cleaners, and touch up and repair products for wood and leather in the industry. Mohawk also offers environmentally friendly touch up and repair products.
Position Summary: In search of a Commission Field Sales Representative to professionally represent Mohawk Finishing Products within their assigned territories of Nevada and South West Utah.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Obtain and solicit orders from both existing and prospective customers
- Maintain and increase sales volumes with existing accounts and build business with new accounts
- Provide product, procedure, teaching and training techniques to exceed the needs of the Mohawk Customer
- Deliver excellence in customer service by providing information to customer on new and existing products, programs and pricing
- Authorize return goods in accordance with company policies
- Remain alert to competitive products and merchandising practices
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and provide timely correspondence with both internal and external customers
Experience and Education:
- 4 year degree preferred, high school or equivalent required
- Experience in and/or study in wood working, furniture, or the cabinet industry preferred
- Ability to efficiently use MS Office Products
- Ability to travel, work independently and have effective presentation and communication skills is a must
Please email resumes to Sharon Nellenbach at email@example.com.