At Cali Bamboo we are on a collective mission to disrupt the traditional market of building materials and to become an industry leader in green building products. Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, we set high goals for ourselves and make it a point to accomplish them!
We also acknowledge that our team is our greatest asset, and we are committed to creating an enjoyable and healthy work environment and to providing unlimited opportunities for professional growth. When hiring a new individual, we look for someone who not only possesses the necessary job skills and rock-solid work ethic, but also someone who shares our passion and dedication to break new ground within the sustainability market.
As a member of our company you will help shape the growth of Cali Bamboo and will be a part of an effort to make a difference in the future of our planet!
In this position you will be responsible for strategically targeting new business opportunities to maximize long term revenue streams while being responsible for developing, implementing and managing an ongoing book of business to achieve aggressive monthly sales goals. This position will manage the Tri-State Area of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically target new business that will translate to long term relationships that are compatible with the Cali Bamboo multi-channel sales model
- Manage relationships for key customers and prospects
- Execute quarterly strategic sales plans that can be aligned and synchronized with annual company goals
- Achieve revenue growth through effective use of best practice sales principles and time/territory management techniques
- Conduct regular business review meetings and PK (Product Knowledge) sessions
- Enhances relationships by actively engaging with our dealers on their key business drivers and proactively identifies sales opportunities
- Partner with the organization to continuously refine and develop dealer programs
- Continually maintain in-depth knowledge of Cali Bamboo products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends
- Operate within budgetary guidelines utilizing discretion and professionalism
- Heavy travel within region to capture and secure key accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 3+ years’ flooring industry experience in B2B outside sales; experience selling to dealers is a plus
- Experience using ERP/CRM systems
- Demonstrated effective sales and closing skills
- High-energy, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills mandatory
All candidates who are serious about joining the Cali Team must follow this link to complete their application: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/97E8D5