For the next few months, I’m going to slowly trickle out a series of “greatest hits.” These are some of my old blogs that still have what I feel to be relevant information. I’ll do them in chunks based on themes.
Since we just finished a whole section on formaldehyde regulations, the first Greatest Hits has to be a look back on formaldehyde specific posts. There are a lot of old, and hopefully still useful and meaningful, posts available. Review some of these greatest hits for much more on formaldehyde!
- Formaldehyde filled children – Do you know the hidden dangers our children present?!
- Formaldehyde Comparisons – Some good statistics regarding formaldehyde all around you
- Formaldehyde for Foodies – How much formaldehyde to you eat a day? An Australian professor spells it out.
- What’s U Good For… – A look at the use of Urea Formaldehyde in glues
- Goodbye to NAUF? – Why the term of “NAUF” is no longer as meaningful as it once was.
- What Went In Versus What Went Out – Understanding the difference between content and emissions and why it is so important to get this right!