The Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association (MFMA) is offering five annual scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each for secondary, advanced, or trade school education. Applicants will be considered based on academic achievement, field of study and written essay responses.
- Scholarships – distributed once at the start of the 2017 – 2018 academic year
- Criteria for scholarship – academic achievement, field of study and essay.
- Eligibility restrictions – recipient must be a legal resident of USA and must attend school in the USA.
- Field of study – applicants must be accepted into one of the following fields of study: Architecture, Athletic administration, Athletics, Boiler inspection training, Biological conservation, Biomechanical sciences, Building construction, Civil engineering, Coaching, Commercial driving schools, Construction sciences or management, Dance education, Forest science, Forestry studies, Engineering technology, Environmental resource management, Exercise science, Industrial technology schools, Kinesiology, LEED training or certification, Mechanic schools, Mechanical drafting, Machine technologies, Natural resources / conservation, Physical administration, Physical education, Physical rehabilitation or therapy, Recreation & park administration, Small engine repair schools, Sports & fitness management, Survey schools, Trucking schools, Wood sciences.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to MFMA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181 by July 7, 2017. Applications must include the following:
- Copy of the applicant’s high school or college transcript
- 500 word typed essay
- Acceptance letter from college, university or trade school indicating specific field of study
- MFMA scholarship application
Scholarship winners will be notified by September 1, 2017 and awards will be dispersed directly to the college or university the recipient will be attending.