Twelve recipients of NWFA Service Awards were recognized on stage during the NWFA Wood Flooring Expo held in Phoenix, Arizona. Presentations were made during the Opening Act held on Tuesday, April 11.
NWFA’s Service Award program recognizes individuals who demonstrate dedication and commitment to their profession. Individuals earning NWFA Service Awards actively participate in the advancement of industry programs, projects, and initiatives through volunteerism. Achievements are awarded based on a cumulative summation of areas of service within the NWFA. These areas include, but are not limited to, participation on NWFA boards and committees, participation in the Hardwood Federation Fly-In, NWFACP proctoring, and contributions to Hardwood Floors Magazine.
Recipients of the 2017 awards are as follows:
- Steve Brattin, SVB Wood Floors
- Brenda Cashion, Swiff-Train Company
- Brian Greenwell, Mullican Flooring
- Jeff Johnson, MAPEI Corporation
- Toby Merrill, DuraSeal
- Dan Natkin, Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Dick Olesen, Olesen Floor Consulting
- Kevin Murphy, Mullican Flooring
- Jenny Riddle, Distinctive Hardwood Floors
- Jon Smith, Smith Flooring, Inc.
- Barbara Titus, Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling Inc.
- John Wooten, J.J. Haines & Company
More information about NWFA’s Service Award program is available at http://www.nwfa.org/awards.aspx.