Armstrong Flooring recently introduced the first annual Thomas Armstrong Awards, honoring distributors who exemplify integrity, a resilience of spirit and deep dedication to their customers.
“Our founder, Thomas Armstrong, set forth to ‘Let the Buyer Have Faith,’ standing behind products to give each customer confidence in their purchase,” said Senior Vice President Joe Bondi. “This way of doing business set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate and innovate for the people we are here to serve–distributors, retailers and consumers.”
The 2016 Award Winners are:
- Wood Distributor of the Year: JJ Haines
- Residential Resilient: Ohio Valley Flooring
- Residential Distributor of the Year: Shnier
- Commercial Distributor of the Year: FlorStar
- LVT Distributor of the Year: Florstar
- Distributor of the Year: Belknap White Group
“Armstrong Flooring is proud to recognize these partners and anticipates many years of success together. The winners are reminders that successful and sustaining growth is only possible through a shared commitment and sustained action,” said Bondi.
Recipients were honored at a special awards event at the International Surfaces Show last month in Las Vegas, Nevada.