AHF Products®, which comprises brands including Bruce®, Hartco®, and others, announces the launch of its entirely redesigned corporate website, with new user experience, functionality, and branding. Located at www.AHFProducts.com, the company says the new website is a testament to AHF’s evolution as an industry leader, with a host of innovative features designed to engage, inform, and inspire visitors.
“We are excited to introduce our redesigned website, which represents AHF,” said Jeff Sommer, director, integrated marketing and digital engagement at AHF. “This new website was developed to provide more information about AHF’s products, processes, and people. As we continue to grow in the hard surface industry, we are evolving, and this website illustrates that evolution. We invite visitors to explore, engage with, and experience the essence of AHF Products.”
The company highlights the following about its new website:
- The website incorporates refreshed branding elements, colors, and logo.
- Explore AHF Products’ journey through the updated “About Us“, “History“, and “Leadership” pages.
- The “Manufacturing” page, highlights the company’s facilities and processes.
- Explore AHF Products’ innovations on the “Technologies” page.
- The “Governance” page hosts downloadable PDFs of AHF Products policies, providing insight into the company’s ethical practices and corporate governance.
- The “Brand Stories” section, features videos that offer a behind-the-scenes look at AHF Products company ethos and manufacturing processes.
- The “Connect” page acts as a central hub, offering information about AHF Products customer service team, locations, and upcoming appearances at trade shows and events.
To see the enhanced website, visit https://www.ahfproducts.com/.