Bostik, a manufacturer of specialty adhesives and flooring installation systems, announced the launch of Bostik Academy for North American contractors, distributors, and employees. As a free online educational resource, Bostik Academy provides training and helpful information about industry trends, product features and benefits, and installation guidelines. Visitors to the Bostik Academy will find:
- eLearning: Online training modules that provide product knowledge, at your convenience, with most courses taking less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Webinars: Attend educational presentations about the latest product innovations, led by industry experts.
- On-Site Training Information: Sign up to participate in customizable, hands-on product training at one of multiple physical Bostik Academy locations across the U.S.
- Technical Video Center: View technical videos about products and applications.
- Product Information: Search Bostik’s extensive library of catalogs, brochures, and more.
“Bostik Academy offers free online training through easy-to-use learning modules that provide information from product basics to tips and tricks for installation success. Distributors of Bostik products and installing contractors will find the training extremely helpful whether they are an experienced construction professional or new to the wall and flooring industry,” said Eric Loferski, director of marketing for Bostik.
Bostik Academy is available at bostik.com/us/en_US/bostik-academy/.