Do you want to get off your knees after installing flooring for so many years? We can help!! We are looking for the right person to help our company provide exceptional installation technical support to consumers, staff, and professionals in the field. If this is you please read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary contact for phone calls, email questions, and addressing customer needs as directed by supervisor.
- Help customers with installation and/or product related situations that may arise, i.e. review floor plan layouts, installation challenges, etc…
- Address questions and concerns received from consumers (DIY), and professional installers.
- Gather and record essential information on product claims i.e., gather information, keep accurate records, and follow through to completion.
- Continually learn and grow to keep up with new innovations.
- Provide a weekly update to immediate supervisor.
- Flooring installation experience required.
- Must have a working knowledge of wood and vinyl flooring, other experience is a plus.
- Respond skillfully to technical questions based on information received from consumers and/or professional installers.
- Experience using: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with claim processes is a plus, will train as needed.
- Fluent communication skills both verbal and written. (An understanding of industry verbiage a plus.)
- Must have proper phone etiquette, clarity, courtesy, and patience.
- Must be willing to learn and grow in the company.
- Keep records of cost and status of claims, and build and maintain reports.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus with minimal interruptions.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years in the flooring trade.
- Flooring educational training (certifications/seminars) is a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org