The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the non-profit Public Private Strategies Institute will launch a new regional webinar series, “Getting Back on Track: Help is Here,” to provide entrepreneurs with the information and resources they need to continue to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. The educational webinars will feature speakers from The White House, the SBA, Members of Congress, and small business leaders, and will provide updates on the American Rescue Plan.
“The ‘Getting Back on Track: Help is Here’ webinar series is an important outreach effort to help small businesses recover, rebuild and gain resiliency,” said SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman. “Small businesses are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel as marketplaces and main streets reopen thanks to strong vaccination rates. We are empowering small businesses to reopen fully and safely by connecting them with helpful resources and tools, including the Biden-Administration’s tax credits that cover paid time-off for employees getting vaccinated. We all must double down on our efforts to help our beloved small businesses survive and get our economy back on track.”
“This webinar series is designed to reach the hardest-hit small business owners across the country with regionally focused conversations connecting them to local resources and to give them the steps they need to build back better,” said Rhett Buttle, Public Private Strategies Institute senior advisor. “The program will focus on three key areas: economic recovery and access to capital options, digital tools, and resources to allow small business owners to be vaccine leaders with their employees and communities.”
To join one of the regional webinars in this series and learn more about programs that will help small businesses get back on track, register at Getting Back on Track: Help is Here.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 – 4 p.m. EDT: Region 4 Serving – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 -2 p.m. EDT: Serving – Community Organizations and Groups
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 5 Serving – Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 9 Serving – Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, and Nevada
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 6 Serving – Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 1 Serving – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 7 Serving – Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska, and Region 10 Serving – Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 2 Serving – New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and The U.S. Virgin Islands
- Thursday, July 29, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 8 Serving – Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming
- Thursday, August 5, 2021 – 2 p.m. EDT: Region 3 Serving – Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC, and West Virginia