Oneida Air Systems announced that the company will feature its BenchTop DC, Dust Deputy® Bagger, Supercell® Mobile Dust Collector, Gated Tee-Joint Kits, and Single-Phase Air Lock in booth 2709 at the AWFS Fair in Las Vegas, July 20-23, 2021.
According to the company:
- The BenchTop DC is a new dust collector designed specifically for use on a workbench behind the working area, where it moves airborne dust away from the source (and the user’s breathing zone) and into the unit’s dual-filter system. This portable unit delivers powerful source collection for hand tools lacking built-in or adequately sized dust ports, and for any activity that puts users in close proximity to dust generation. Features include six high-performance fan motors, powder-coated steel frame, dual-filter system with a washable MERV 5 pre-filter, high-performance MERV 15 main filter, variable speed control, and more. The BenchTop DC measures 25.5” wide by 16.5” tall by 9.75” deep and weighs 20 lbs.
- The Dust Deputy Bagger combines the company’s patented Dust Deputy cyclone separator with a wall mounted bagging system that turns any wet/dry vacuum into a high-capacity, two-stage dust collection system. The Dust Deputy Bagger’s cyclone removes over 99 percent of dust and debris from the airstream before it reaches the vacuum—virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, and dramatically extending filter life. The Bagger’s design allows the use of standard 4 mil garbage bags in place of traditional dust collection bins. In addition, the Dust Deputy Bagger’s installed profile is approximately 12” wide, 12” deep, and 50” high with bag installed. It includes a clear, anti-static Dust Deputy cyclone separator, powder-coated steel wall bracket, hardware, 3.9-gallon accumulation bin, (5) clear plastic 25-gallon bags, powder-coated steel grid, two silicone rubber bands, two hose elbow adapters, and six feet of hose.
- The patented Supercell Mobile is a dust collector with high enough levels of static pressure and CFM to accommodate a range of woodworking tools. The Supercell is a cyclonic dust collector with a 97.8” static pressure rating. Powered by three fan motors, the Supercell’s high suction creates an intense vacuum that moves the dust-laden air at a relentless pace, overcoming resistance points (such as long hose or duct runs, 90-degree angles, and small diameter connections). Its onboard HEPA-certified filter pulses clean without the need for disassembly, maximizing run time and performance while minimizing the operator’s exposure to dust. The Supercell Mobile measures 28.5″ wide, 30″ deep, and 61″ tall, with 10″ diameter rear wheels and 3″ diameter side locking front casters. The Supercell Mobile is sold with a steel, powder coated mobility cart, 14-gallon mobile drop-down dust bin with fill level indicator, wireless remote, HEPA filter, blast gate, bag retainer system, five liner bags, and 25’ of 4″ diameter vacuum pressure rated hose.
- The Gated Tee-Joint ductwork fitting lets users easily split off from a main duct line to nearby tools. Molded from static dissipative resin, the Tee-Joint has a blast gate with a magnetic brake for holding the gate open or closed. No more fussing with thumb screws–simply move the gate to where you want it and the magnetic brake will hold its position. The Quick Clamp Gated Tee-Joint Kit features a branch with rolled ends on either side for connecting to other Quick-Clamp ductwork. For connecting to standard ductwork with 4” flex-hose, the Gated Tee-Joint Hose Connection Kit’s branch features raw ends. Both kits include tapered, friction fit reducer adapters for connecting standard 1.5” and 2.5” vacuum hose fittings. The Hose Connection Kit also includes 4” turn-key hose clamps and 6’ of foam gasket.
- The Single-Phase Direct Drive Rotary Air Lock eliminates the need for an airtight waste container and allows for the use of a dumpster, hopper, or transfer blower system. Made in the U.S., the Rotary Air Lock maintains an airtight seal with your cyclonic dust collector while automatically feeding dust and debris into a hopper or transfer blower, resulting in significantly reduced labor costs for commercial wood shops. A 1/4HP helical drive, high-efficiency gear motor controls the flow of discharge material from the collector via a steel and rubber rotor. It operates on 208-230V, single-phase power at a slower rotational speed (13 RPM) than competitive products for reduced energy usage, quieter operation, and less wear and tear on the motor and seals. Measuring 19” tall, 26” wide, and 18.5” deep, the 10” diameter Rotary Air Lock can move a volume of up to 18.5 cubic feet per minute at 100 percent loading and 5.5 cubic feet per minute at 30% loading.
For more information on these products visit https://www.oneida-air.com.