The Flooring Contractor’s Association (FCICA) announced that the organization will host a virtual event titled “Virtual Eye on the Horizon: A Look into the Future of Commercial Flooring” May 25 – 26, 2021. FCICA’s second virtual venture, the event contains two full days of informative associate member and educational presentations, keynote speakers, networking, and a virtual happy hour.
The event includes the following education sessions:
- Division 3 and Division 9 – Presented by Seth Pevarnik, ARDEX Americas and Jeff Johnson, MAPEI Corporation
- Flooring by the Numbers – Presented by Mick Holly, CEO, Business by the Numbers
- How to Work with your Manufacturer – Presented by Don Styka, CIM, Tarkett
- Recruiting and Retaining Installers – Presented by Mike Keller, CIM, Jack Laurie Group
- Social Media Best Practices – Presented by Shannon Vogel, Owner, Reach Social
- Installation Best Practices, Panel Discussion – Presented by Amy Johnston, CIM, Flooring Services Inc. and Jesse Tranel, CIM, DCO Commercial Flooring