The Flooring Contractor’s Association (FCICA) announced that the organization will host a virtual event titled “Virtual Eye on the Horizon: A Look into the Future of Commercial Flooring” May 25 – 26, 2021. FCICA’s second virtual venture, the event contains two full days of informative associate member and educational presentations, keynote speakers, networking, and a virtual happy hour.
The event includes the following education sessions:
- Division 3 and Division 9 – Presented by Seth Pevarnik, ARDEX Americas and Jeff Johnson, MAPEI Corporation
- Flooring by the Numbers – Presented by Mick Holly, CEO, Business by the Numbers
- How to Work with your Manufacturer – Presented by Don Styka, CIM, Tarkett
- Recruiting and Retaining Installers – Presented by Mike Keller, CIM, Jack Laurie Group
- Social Media Best Practices – Presented by Shannon Vogel, Owner, Reach Social
- Installation Best Practices, Panel Discussion – Presented by Amy Johnston, CIM, Flooring Services Inc. and Jesse Tranel, CIM, DCO Commercial Flooring
Registration is FREE all flooring industry professionals, members and nonmembers. For more information or questions, please contact FCICA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 672-3702.