WOCA USA (WOCA Denmark) has an opening for a professional, energetic Territory Sales Manager for the Mountain/Midwest area with an emphasis on Texas who expects to win new business and have fun doing it! (Applicants must live in Texas.)
The company is seeking a special individual who is a successful wood floor coatings sales representative with hands on floor finishing knowledge. This is an active selling role where the successful candidate must be able to skillfully demonstrate WOCA’s products and show the value added features of the products.
This is a role for a sales hunter who enjoys the thrill of earning new business. Key qualifications to be considered for this position are:
- Demonstrable success in developing a sales territory in wood floor coatings in Texas
- Results driven and continually measures their own performance striving to better their outcomes
- Hands on floor sanding and finishing expertise
- Ability to identify sales targets (distributors and contractors) and help them through the sales funnel to create a win / win situation for WOCA and the customer
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Proficient in CRM, and the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to develop and deliver winning sales presentations
- Able to travel 50-75% of the time in the territory
- Proficiency in English is a must, a second language will set the candidate apart
The product offering includes Penetrating Oil Finishes, Water-based Finishes, Stains, Cleaning and Maintenance products for wood floors. We have industry leading products and an excellent team inside our office to support your sales expansion efforts in the field.
Learn more about us here www.woodcareusa.com.
This is a position that requires a large amount of overnight travel throughout the territory. WOCA USA offers a competitive compensation plan, health plan benefits, PTO and other perks that you must apply to learn about. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.