Mansion Hill Custom Floors is looking for an experienced and creative business development leader to join our growing team. The Director of Business Development and Sales will set business development strategy and manage the sales team for three of our markets.
The Director will be responsible for existing relationships and new strategic partnerships with residential and commercial builders, architects and designers throughout Greater Cincinnati. The Director will lead the company’s expansion into the Lexington and Louisville markets.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and self-directed leader, a quick study and a builder of long-term relationships. The individual knows how to motivate employees and ensure customers receive the highest quality service.
• Manage sales teams in our Greater Cincinnati and Kentucky markets
• Ensure the sales team has the product knowledge, training and tools to achieve their goals and deliver exceptional service
• Define business development strategies and action plans to expand business within the existing Greater Cincinnati footprint and the company’s foray into Lexington and Louisville markets
• Design a repeatable end-to-end new business development process
• Identify prospects, pitch new deals, create estimates, negotiate agreements and win new business
• Provide regular updates to leadership on sales goals, action plans, prospecting, new opportunities and challenges
• Stay abreast of market trends and make product recommendations accordingly
• Work cross-functionally with Operations and Marketing to launch new partnerships
Experience, skills, and knowledge
• Five years of relevant work experience in business development with vendors that provide high-end services to construction companies, architectural firms and interior design firms
• Sales experience in the flooring industry is strongly preferred
• A proven leader and a self-starter who can independently lead both strategy and execution, gain internal consensus, communicate effectively and deliver excellent presentations
• Expansive network of construction companies, architectural firms and interior design firms in Greater Cincinnati, Lexington and Louisville
• Comfortable with ambiguity and seeking clarity
• Demonstrated understanding that clients’ needs and priorities vary by profession and region
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive in when necessary
• Ability to travel (when travel is safe)
• SUV required to transport product samples
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive salary plus commission
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Paid vacation
• Mileage reimbursement
• Smartphone stipend
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.