Who You Are:
You’re an extrovert who loves meeting new people. You’re passionate about construction and have a deep knowledge of the industry or a hunger to learn how it works. You’re an excellent communicator. You believe that consistent follow up is important. Consistently checking in on your clients helps you anticipate their needs and provide exceptional customer service. You are organized, honest, and view your customer’s success as your own.
Who We Are:
Elegant Flooring is a Charleston, SC based flooring company that has been in business since 2006. We specialize in hardwood, tile and luxury vinyl plank. We provide flooring needs of builders, architects and designers and homeowners who are looking for a flooring company to provide quality materials and labor for their residential or commercial projects. In 2020, we made a significant investment in the business and built a custom showroom and warehouse to fit the needs of our customers and employees. Elegant Flooring has completed commercial jobs such as the Gibbes Museum and the area’s top residences from downtown to Kiawah Island and more…
Full Job Description:
Elegant Flooring is seeking a talented and ambitious Builder Account Manager to help grow our brand throughout the growing Charleston region. The Builder Account Manager will work with Commercial and Residential contractors to provide them a turnkey solution of flooring for their projects. The Account Manager will be expected to bring innovative ideas to the table in order to promote sales growth and profitability.
Job Summary Responsibilities:
– Seek and qualify new builders
– Maintain and nurture relationships with existing builders
– Analyze market trends and develop action plans to capitalize on shifts in the market
– Seek to learn about products and services and constantly assess how they can add value to builders we work with
– Set sales and margin goals and consistently strive to attain them
– Actively participate in after-hours networking functions and seek out opportunities to build relationships through involvement with trade associations
– Attend ongoing trainings to stay current on new products and technology within the industry
– Build proposals and quotes to reflect the needs of customers in a timely manner
Why work at Elegant Flooring?
We are looking for a motivated, sharp person to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn and grow. We are a company where an individual can shine and make a significant contribution that really matters.
Plus- great benefits!
– Sales employees can earn generous commissions
– Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plan available
– Paid Time Off
– Competitive Salary
Learn, grow, and advance in a fun and exciting work environment. We are a place where employees can advance and make a difference.
– 3 years track record of success in sales. Floor covering or construction sales preferred
– Excellent verbal and written skills
– Proficient computer skills
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
APPLY ON FACEBOOK [www.facebook.com/elegantchs] OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME + COVER LETTER TO OFFICE@ELEGANT-HF.COM
Elegant Flooring Seeking Builder Account Manager
Who You Are: