The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), an International Certification and Standards writing organization, is seeking volunteers for its Hard Floor Maintenance Technical Advisory Committees (TAC’s) to review and revise courses, exams, instructor requirements and develop industry standards.
If you have 3-5 year’s recent experience cleaning and/or maintaining VCT, LVT, Wood, Ceramic, Stone or Concrete floors, you may qualify to serve on one or more of five online Technical Advisory Committees and/or instruct future live and online courses.
Members are needed for the following committees:
- Floor Care Technician (FCT)
- Wood Floor Maintenance Technician (WFMT)
- Stone, Masonry and Tile Maintenance Technician (SMT)
- Resilient Floor Maintenance Technician (RFMT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST – Custodial)
For Information or to apply, please send your contact information or resume to:
William Griffin at: BG1@ccsml.com or call 206-849-0179.