The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has announced that its first-ever Virtual Wood Flooring Expo will be held Wednesday, April 29 – Friday, May 1. The three-day event will feature education sessions, product demonstrations, technical skills demonstrations, and networking.
Details for the event are being finalized, and will include the following:
• 30 speakers
• 6 live education sessions
• 5 recorded education sessions
• 4 skills demonstrations from NWFA Regional Instructors
• 6 exhibitor demonstrations
• Virtual appointments from 11-3 on Wednesday & Thursday; 11-2 on Friday Wood Floor of the Year Awards
• Virtual meeting/discussion rooms for new members, technical questions, manufacturing, emerging leaders
• Live Q&A in all education sessions
• Happy hour and networking rooms for people to meet each other at designated times for networking
The Virtual Expo will kick off with a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Economic Impact Panel, followed by education sessions on trends, changing markets, technical issues, pricing, and crisis management. Demonstrations from both NWFA Regional Instructors and Virtual Expo exhibitors will bring the latest new products and services to life.
“This is new territory for NWFA,” says Board Chairman, Craig Dupra. “In less than a month, the NWFA team has worked through cancelling all the contracts and logistics for the in-person Expo in Milwaukee, researched virtual event technologies, reshuffled the entire schedule, and put together a comprehensive program that will continue to serve our industry. I can’t wait for it to launch.”
Registration for the Virtual Expo is open at www.nwfaexpo.org. Attendance is free.
The National Wood Flooring Association is a not-for-profit trade organization, with more than 3,200 member companies world-wide, dedicated to educating consumers, architects, designers, specifiers and builders in the uses and benefits of wood flooring. The NWFA is located at 111 Chesterfield Industrial Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63005, and can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or at www.nwfa.org.