Roberts Consolidated Industries, Inc. announced the winners of the ROBERTS 80th Anniversary Giveaway Sweepstakes that ran through the end of 2018 and were awarded earlier this year.
ROBERTS congratulates Don Lewis of Lewis Flooring in Hillsboro, Missouri, whose name was picked as the Grand Prize Winner of the ROBERTS 80th Anniversary Giveaway Sweepstakes. As the winner of the grand prize, Don received a restored one of a kind antique 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck, which pays homage to the year ROBERTS was founded. Don submitted his winning entry form with a receipt for ROBERTS tools purchased at the E.J. Welch Company.
On June 10th, the ROBERTS team joined Don and his family at a luncheon held at EJ Welch’s Earth City, Missouri location. Don, his family, the Lewis Flooring team and, of course, the 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck were all there to meet contractors and pose for photos.
When recently asked about his new truck, Don stated, “It’s still hard to believe that I won. I have a large group of family members that will enjoy the truck for many years to come. God Bless!!”
In addition to Don’s winning entry, ROBERTS also congratulates the ten runner-up winners below who received ROBERTS care packages containing a ROBERTS Limited Edition 10-505 Pro Gel Knee Kicker (only 1,938 manufactured and etched with a unique number and 80th Anniversary logo), a ROBERTS-branded jacket, and a ROBERTS T-Shirt. All winners were submitted to, and drawn by, an independent sweepstakes administrator.
- John Craft of ICR Sales & Service Ldt. – New Brunswick, Canada
- Joe Huff of Keene Carpet – Honaker, VA
- Dakota Deardutt of FTI Floor Installation Tech – Imperial, MO
- Gary O’Briant of O’Briant Flooring & Remolding – Dalton, GA
- Robert Shamansky of Roberts Carpet – Clinton, OH
- Doug Gibbs of Touchdown Carpet & Floor – Marlboro, MA
- Ray Doell of Winkler Floor Fashions Ltd. – Manitoba, Canada
- Frank Ollian of Ollian Floor Covering – Albany, OR
- William Boehm of Boehm’s – Three Lakes, WI
- David Steven of Steven’s Floor Service – Georgetown, KY