Darmaga Hardwood Flooring is a longest-standing family-owned hardwood contractor in Canada who has excelled in the industry because of superior products, excellent customer service, and the best reputation therefrom. We are looking for team members who demonstrate loyalty, integrity, innovation, hard work and resourcefulness. We offer our employees a base benefits package, incentive program and respectful family oriented working environment with strong company values.
- 2+ years in a hardwood industry role
- Knowledge and understanding of solution selling concepts
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to adapt and excel in fast paced, changing market conditions
Your main responsibilities are:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to qualify customers needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop customer relationships as well as follow-up;
- Meet or exceed established goals, which include profitable sales volume, extended service plans and quality service goals;
- Demonstrate customer guidance at all times, staying with the customer from the beginning until they receive their merchandise ensuring that their overall experience is positive;
- Take pride in the appearance of our stores and together with the store teams ensure that the stores are always neat, clean and well maintained;
- Be flexible to help in other areas when needed;
- Able to work Saturdays as part of a 5 day work week at either of our locations.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com