Pallmann announced the launch of their newest single component waterborne finish PALL-X 96 NEXGEN. The company shared that this new finish features the latest in waterborne technology while giving contractors the same confidence that they have relied on for years in the PALL-X 96 product.
“PALL-X 96 has been an industry leader in the single component waterborne finish category for years,” says Mark Weglowski Brand Manager, Pallmann. “The legacy continues with PALL-X 96 NEXGEN for contractors who want to continue to count on a reliable waterborne finish for their everyday needs.”
PALL-X 96 NEXGEN contains the following enhanced features:
- Same flow and leveling as current PALL-X 96
- Enhanced durability and chemical resistance
- Increased slip resistance
- Improved cure time of 7 days
- Compatible with all Pallmann sealers, finishes, and PALL-X BOND
More information on PALL-X 96 NEXGEN can be found at pallmann.us.