Fast growing hardwood flooring distributor, seeking independent sales agents in every state of the U.S. to sell our private-label flooring lines. We carry industry leading products (prefinished engineered hardwood, unfinished hardwood, laminate, vinyl, contractor tools and supplies). Our product lines are fully stocked. We have an excellent team inside our office to support your sales expansion efforts in the field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up new dealers in your territory.
- Placement of product displays. Ensure that dealer showrooms are stocked with current displays and samples.
- Train and support the dealers’ sales staff to maximize their potential with our product lines.
- Follow-up with customers on all inquiries in a timely manner. Be involved from the time of placing the order until collections.
- Assist clients with technical issues.
- Respond to warranty and claim issues in a timely manner while ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable of their responsibilities.
- Maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- 3+ years of outside floor covering sales experience.
- Knowledge of hard surface flooring products.
- Self-motivated, Goal-driven, Energetic.
- Excellent communication, service and sales skills. The ability to quickly build new relationships.
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s diverse business and product lines.
- Professional appearance.
- Candidates must live within the territory they apply for.
- 100% Commission based. Potential to make over $100,000 per year.
(1) If you already have an existing customer base and established relationships with dealers/retailers in your territory – that will be extremely beneficial.
(2) If you are currently representing other flooring lines/brands – that is fine. We would like you to add our product lines to your current portfolio.
(3) If you have connections with builders, contractors, designers and architect’s – that is a strong plus.