Beasley Flooring Products, a 20+ year-old flooring manufacturer headquartered in Macon, GA, is currently seeking candidates for Territory Sales Manager positions in NC, SC, and AL. The Territory Sales Manager will be at the forefront to drive placement of our Floors For Life and Homerwoood brand merchandising and products into the marketplace. This will require building out the customer base and for the right candidate it provides an immense opportunity. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, can work independently, who have existing relationships with dealers and the ability to quickly build new relationships.
Beasley Flooring Products offers its employees, a competitive pay structure, monthly auto/phone allowance, company matching 401K, vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with management to execute sales goals and objectives for assigned accounts and territory.
- Maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Develop and leverage key-decision maker relationships to implement programs/product placement.
- Developing account specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Maintains, expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Continually Identify and follow up on new customer opportunities.
- Educating Retail Sales Reps on how to sell Floors for Life products through hands on training.
- Collect and communicate market/customer trends, competitive intel and new product introductions to management and sales team.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Three or more (3+) years outside floorcovering sales experience
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interface with a diverse group of customers
- Skilled in preparing and performing compelling presentations
- Ability to negotiate and influence successfully
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
Contact Mark Nagele at email@example.com for more details.