Ashawa Bay Hardwood Floors Seeking Outside Sales Position
Ashawa Bay Hardwood Floors, manufactured by Hill Wood Products, Inc., in Cook, MN is seeking qualified regional outside sales positions for the Midwest and Southeast. Ashawa Bay Hardwood Floors are the highest quality stock and custom engineered floors both unfinished and prefinished. Hill Wood Products, Inc. a 100% employee owned company, has been in business since 1936 and is looking to grow its flooring business with in both volume and value.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Positions are:
- Maximize sales potential with active customers using the current stable base of business.
- Aggressively prospect for new accounts through new business development.
- Placement of product displays to Distributors, Wholesalers, and Retailers. Train and support the dealers’ sales staff to maximize their potential with our product lines.
- Selling unfinished flooring and unfinished and prefinished stock and custom flooring
- Be proactive and self-motivated in developing product and industry expertise.
- Work with company’s CRM software to manage and improves sales outcomes.
- Participate in product development and sales planning.
- Act with absolute honesty and integrity. Hold yourself accountable. Work well with the team.
- Provide the best customer service by going the extra mile.
- Minimum 10 years direct sales of hardwood flooring, preferably engineered flooring.
- Bachelor’s Degree, though experience may be substituted.
- Clean Driving record
- Existing relationships with flooring distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in Midwest or Southeast
- NWFA sales and/or inspection certifications a plus but not required.
Compensation: Depends on experience. Will include a base salary plus commission.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, ESOP participation & More.
Full time position: Monday through Friday, generally between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm.
Extensive travel required.
Contact: Andrew Richey at email@example.com.