Bona US has released its 2018 training schedule for the Bona Sand and Finish Training School. This full, four-day training is ideal for hardwood floor contractors, distributors, retailers and inspectors.
“New this year we’re excited to offer sessions on application best practices for the Bona Craft Oil 2K System, a high performance, natural penetrating floor oil that creates beautiful hardwood floors, adhesive demonstrations and master class techniques for wire brushing,” said Dee Lenston, professional sales training manager, Bona US. “Additionally, the Bona Sand and Finish Training School is a great opportunity to connect and network with other industry professionals.”
The Bona Sand and Finish Training School teaches attendees how to improve technical skills including all the elements related to the entire hardwood floor sand, stain and finish process. The training features large, panel-size floors for full hands-on training as well as sales and marketing techniques to help grow a business. The four-day trainings are held at various Bona Regional Training Centers across the U.S. and Canada or the National Wood Floor Association (NWFA) facility.
The training cost is $199 per person which includes four days of training and lunches as well as one dinner. Attendees receive $1,200 worth of free product (per company) in addition to an opportunity to network and learn from industry peers.
The Bona Sand and Finish Training School is held at one of Bona’ RTC, the schedule is as follows:
- January 9-12, 2018 | Toronto, ONT
- January 30 – February 2, 2018 | Palatine, IL
- February 13-16, 2018 | Vancouver, BC (Carpenter’s Union)
- February 27 – March 2, 2018 | Manalapan, NJ
- March 13-16, 2018 | Marietta, GA
- April 3-6, 2018 | Addison, TX
- April 24-27, 2018 | Aurora, CO
- May 8-11, 2018 | Monroe, NC
- May 8-11, 2018 | San Jose, CA (Distributor Location)
- May 22-25, 2018 | Kent, WA
- June 5-8, 2018 | Nashville, TN
- June 19-22, 2018 | Chesterfield, MO (NWFA)
- July 17-20, 2018 | Toronto, ONT
- August 14-17, 2018 | Vancouver, BC (Carpenter’s Training Center)
- September 11-14, 2018 | Addison, TX
- September 25-28, 2018 | Monroe, NC
- October 9-12, 2018 | Aurora, CO
- October 16-19, 2018 | Manalapan, NJ
- November 13-16, 2018 | Marietta, GA
- November 27-30, 2018 | Nashville, TN
- December 4-7, 2018 | Palatine, IL
I want to register for the training in BC for February 13 to 16.
I want to register for the February 13-16, 2018 | Vancouver, BC (Carpenter’s Union). I hope still have a space for me. I will appreciate your reply by my email.
Hi Jonas, please visit this link to register: https://www.bona.com/en-US/Bona-Professional/Tools–Resources/Bona-Sand-and-Finish-School-Information/
you guys should come to cape cod Mass sometimes because there’s a lot of youngth and home owner that will use this program.
I would like to register for the up coming training in Marietta ga
Could you please provide me the link to register
Hi, please visit: https://www.bona.com/en-US/Bona-Professional/Tools–Resources/Bona-Sand-and-Finish-School-Information/
I’m trying to register for the upcoming course 2018 November 13-16 Marietta but doesn’t show me availability for this year..
Online only shows me for next year
Could you help me please
My email is
We see where that session is not on the upcoming schedule listed on the Bona website. I would assume that they have rescheduled but we are checking into this and hope to have an answer soon!
Hi, that school is sold out. There are dates in April and October for Marietta. Best wishes!
HI, the reason of this email id because I had attend to the training on December of 2017 at the Chicago location.
I was told that I was going to received a gift and I have not received it.
I wonder if it will be send to my address?